help please 1-A nurse is caring for a client who is terminally ill and has a do-not resuscitate order on his medical rec

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

help please 1-A nurse is caring for a client who is terminally ill and has a do-not resuscitate order on his medical rec

Post by answerhappygod »

help please
1-A nurse is caring for a client who is terminally ill and has a do-not resuscitate order on his medical record. The client asks, "What should I do if I have difficulty breathing?" Which of the following responses should the nurse take?
a) It is common for breathing to become more difficult as time goes on.
b) Call me so that I can help you change your position.
c) Try to close your eyes and get some sleep.
d) Therapy choices are limited for clients who do not want resuscitation
2-A nurse is reinforcing discharge teaching about fecal occult blood testing with a client. Which of the following instructions should the nurse include in the teaching?
a) Discontinue supplementary containing vitamins C 24 hr before the test.
b) Refrain from consuming pork 7 days before the test.
c) Urinate prior to collecting the stool specimen.
d) Place a thick layer of stool on the specimens. card.
3-9-A Nurse is collecting data from a client who has diabetes mellitus. The nurse should ask which of the following questions to understand the ability to provide foot self-hygiene?
a) Have you noticed any problems with foot….
b) Do you have any problems taking care of your feet?
c) Do you go barefoot at home?
a) Decrease in muscle mass
b) Decrease in vitamin intake
c) Increase in protein requirements
d) Increase in fluid requirements
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!