Please help me with the part B, I did make the part A correctly, so just help me the part B. Thank you so much!

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Please help me with the part B, I did make the part A correctly, so just help me the part B. Thank you so much!

Post by answerhappygod »

Please help me with the part B, I did make the part A correctly,
so just help me the part B. Thank you so much!
Please Help Me With The Part B I Did Make The Part A Correctly So Just Help Me The Part B Thank You So Much 1
Please Help Me With The Part B I Did Make The Part A Correctly So Just Help Me The Part B Thank You So Much 1 (94.89 KiB) Viewed 54 times
external LOOT Available after Aug 25 at 3pm <Post Lecture Homework Chapter 12 - Attempt 1 Problem 12.14 Part A Draw a 5-carbon alkane with a tertiary carbon atom. Draw the molecule on the canvas by choosing buttons from the Tools (for bonds and charges), Atoms, and Templates toolbars. 02 H+ 20 EP SOM H Н 0 O'z 1 NN S CH₂ CI Previous m/myct/mastering#/assignment/1028... ch 57°F C

<Post Lecture Homework Chapter 12 - Attempt 1 Problem 12.14 Correct Part B. Name 5-carbon alkane with a tertiary carbon atom. Spell out the full name of the compound. 2,2-dimethylbutane Submit Previous Answers Request Answer X Incorrect; Try Again; 4 attempts remaining
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!