Chapter 1 Phlebotomy: Past and Present and the Healthcare Setting 17 CROSSWORD Me di Jarle R IN Ik OSHA BARNS IPNR 0 + P

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Chapter 1 Phlebotomy: Past and Present and the Healthcare Setting 17 CROSSWORD Me di Jarle R IN Ik OSHA BARNS IPNR 0 + P

Post by answerhappygod »

Chapter 1 Phlebotomy Past And Present And The Healthcare Setting 17 Crossword Me Di Jarle R In Ik Osha Barns Ipnr 0 P 1
Chapter 1 Phlebotomy Past And Present And The Healthcare Setting 17 Crossword Me Di Jarle R In Ik Osha Barns Ipnr 0 P 1 (126.87 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Chapter 1 Phlebotomy: Past and Present and the Healthcare Setting 17 CROSSWORD Me di Jarle R IN Ik OSHA BARNS IPNR 0 + PAT DINIERS THE PAP TEBUS LEU CMS 10 H A A DI CM P thrum bin A * H gb NA 0 Act Bear ACROSS age and older 1. Federal healthcare program for persons 65 years of 6. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (abbrev.) 8. Personalized filters or biases 10. Internationally recognized standard formula for PT results 11. Electroencephalogram (abbrev.) 12. Protected health information (abbrev.) 14. State of being varied or different 17. Cervical smear for cancer cells 18. Complete blood counts (abbrev.) 19. Continuing education unit (abbrev.) 20. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (abbrev.) 22. Identifying with the feelings of another person 23. Therapeutic nonverbal communication 26. Prepaid managed care group practice 27. Disseminated intravascular coagulation (abbrev.) 29. Intensive care unit (abbrev.) 31. Coagulation test used to detect heparin 34. Hemoglobin (abbrev.) 35. Urinalysis (abbrev.) 36. "Blood "to rid body of evil spirits 58. Health maintenance organization (abbrev.) 9. Word meaning "immediate" -1. Emotion brought on by feeling out of control 2. Alanine aminotransferase (abbrev.) DOWN 1. Hemoglobin concentration in RBCs (abbrev.) 2. Standard or requirement for a technical specialty 3. Registered nurses (abbrev.) 4. Wrongful act committed against one's person 5. Study of nonverbal communication 7 Condition of decreased RBCs in blood 8. Basic metabolic panel (abbrev.) 9. Standards of right or wrong conduct 13. Federal HC program for the indigent 15. Unquestioning belief in the HCW's ability 16 stain for bacteria 21. American Hospital Association (abbrev.) 22. Complete removal of all blood 24. Occupation therapy (abbrev.) 25. Organization that offers continuing education 26. Federal law that protects patient confidentiality 28. Personal standard of honesty 30. medicinalis 32. Stool sample may show this stage of a parasite 33. To confirm specific qualifications have been met 36. Laboratory information system (abbrev.) 37. Phlebotomy certifying agency that united with ASCP 38. Hematocrit (abbrev.) 40. Turnaround time (abbrev.)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!