"Sad and Lonely Blanca is a 32-year-old cales consultant for a local department store for the past 4 years. She is divor

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

"Sad and Lonely Blanca is a 32-year-old cales consultant for a local department store for the past 4 years. She is divor

Post by answerhappygod »

Sad And Lonely Blanca Is A 32 Year Old Cales Consultant For A Local Department Store For The Past 4 Years She Is Divor 1
Sad And Lonely Blanca Is A 32 Year Old Cales Consultant For A Local Department Store For The Past 4 Years She Is Divor 1 (16.36 KiB) Viewed 45 times
"Sad and Lonely Blanca is a 32-year-old cales consultant for a local department store for the past 4 years. She is divorced with two young daughters, 6 and 9 years of age She is being seen at the clinic for evaluation. The nurse notes a sad affect with no eye contact , no makeup and hair is messy and incombed. Blanca is teary-eyed and states, "My husband not only left me alone in this world, but left me with bit of the bills too. I just can't do this anymore" 1. What is the nurse's best response at this point? 2. What symptoms would support the health care provider's diagnosis of depression? 3. What leading questions might encourage Blanca to continue talking? 4. The provider prescribes the antidepressant drug Escitalopram (eapol What side effects may occur with this drug?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!