Mrs. Smith The nurse is reviewing the medical record of Gladys Smith, a new patient. Patient Information Nurses' Notes P

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Mrs. Smith The nurse is reviewing the medical record of Gladys Smith, a new patient. Patient Information Nurses' Notes P

Post by answerhappygod »

Mrs Smith The Nurse Is Reviewing The Medical Record Of Gladys Smith A New Patient Patient Information Nurses Notes P 1
Mrs Smith The Nurse Is Reviewing The Medical Record Of Gladys Smith A New Patient Patient Information Nurses Notes P 1 (33.93 KiB) Viewed 53 times
Mrs Smith The Nurse Is Reviewing The Medical Record Of Gladys Smith A New Patient Patient Information Nurses Notes P 2
Mrs Smith The Nurse Is Reviewing The Medical Record Of Gladys Smith A New Patient Patient Information Nurses Notes P 2 (40.29 KiB) Viewed 53 times
Mrs. Smith The nurse is reviewing the medical record of Gladys Smith, a new patient. Patient Information Nurses' Notes Patient Name: Gladys Smith Age: 58 Gender: Female Question 2/2 Use the drop-down menus to complete the nursing diagnosis for Mrs. Smith, related to evidenced by fatigue, and thick oral secretions. and perceived weakness as
Suomi Patient Information Nurses' Notes S: Situation Ms. Smith lives alone. Up until four weeks ago she was healthy and not taking any medications. Although she had been tiring easily, she attributed that to a project at work that was behind schedule. B: Background • No known allergies • Recent medical history: cerebral vascular accident (CVA, stroke) 4 weeks prior to admission • Non-ambulatory • Being admitted rehabilitation facility from hospital A: Assessment Subjective Data • "Tam so weak I cannot feed myself or brush my teeth." • "All I want to do is sleep." . "The doctor says I may never live by myself again." • "My clothes are too big since I've lost so much weight." Objective Data • Weight 100 lb (down from 115 lb when admitted to hospital) Limited range of motion bilateral shoulders • Non-ambulatory, can transfer from chair to bed using walker • Thick oral secretions • Sores in mouth • Halitosis Speaks slowly and quietly
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!