The novice RN inserts a peripheral IV into a client's forearm and begins IV fluids. The supervising RN will intervene if

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

The novice RN inserts a peripheral IV into a client's forearm and begins IV fluids. The supervising RN will intervene if

Post by answerhappygod »

The Novice Rn Inserts A Peripheral Iv Into A Client S Forearm And Begins Iv Fluids The Supervising Rn Will Intervene If 1
The Novice Rn Inserts A Peripheral Iv Into A Client S Forearm And Begins Iv Fluids The Supervising Rn Will Intervene If 1 (38.91 KiB) Viewed 57 times
The novice RN inserts a peripheral IV into a client's forearm and begins IV fluids. The supervising RN will intervene if the novice RN provides which instruction to the unlicensed assistive personnel (UAP)? (Select all that apply). 1. "Let me know if the client reports pain at the site." 2. "Let me know if the client develops pitting edema." 3. "Let me know if the IV dressing becomes wet or loose." 4. "Let me know if the client has crackles upon auscultation." 5. "Let me know if the electronic infusion pump starts alarming." Scoring: Your score will be o if you select more than the number of correct choices
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!