What is the correct ICD 10 PCS code? PROCEDURE: Chimeric antigen receptor T-Cell therapy infusion INDICATIONS: I have co

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

What is the correct ICD 10 PCS code? PROCEDURE: Chimeric antigen receptor T-Cell therapy infusion INDICATIONS: I have co

Post by answerhappygod »

What is the correct ICD 10 PCS code?
PROCEDURE: Chimeric antigen receptor T-Cell therapy infusion
INDICATIONS: I have confirmed the need for CAR-T infusion for this patient. Patient's consent for the proce¬dure was obtained after all questions were completely answered. There are no contraindications. I was person¬ally present during the procedure, which was performed immediately after a Time Out.
PROCEDURE: The cells were infused into the patient's vascular system through a central venous catheter on day 0 as indicated per the standard operating protocol. The infusion was tolerated without any complications and post-procedure supportive measures have been instituted as per the standard operating protocol.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!