Hey. i need someone to provide detail answers to this. I feel like some are not really explaining right. I wnat you to e

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Hey. i need someone to provide detail answers to this. I feel like some are not really explaining right. I wnat you to e

Post by answerhappygod »

Hey. i need someone to provide detail answers to this. I feel
like some are not really explaining right. I wnat you to explain
the right answer and also explain why the others are not
right.
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 1
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 1 (299.65 KiB) Viewed 52 times
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 2
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 2 (601.41 KiB) Viewed 52 times
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 3
Hey I Need Someone To Provide Detail Answers To This I Feel Like Some Are Not Really Explaining Right I Wnat You To E 3 (570.51 KiB) Viewed 52 times
15. A nurse is caring for patients in the oncology unit. Which of the following is the most important nursing action when caring for a neutropenic patient? A. Change the disposable mask immediately after use. B. Change gloves immediately after use. C. Minimize patient contact. D. Minimize conversation with the patient. The answer is B. Change gloves immediately after use. The neutropenic patient is at risk of infection. Changing gloves immediately after use protects patients from contamination with organisms picked up on hospital surfaces. This contamination can have serious consequences for an immunocompromised patient. Changing the respiratory mask is desirable, but not nearly as urgent as changing gloves. Minimizing contact and conversation are not necessary and may cause nursing staff to miss changes in the patient's symptoms or condition.
Which information should be reported to the state Board of Nursing? A. The facility fails to provide literature in both Spanish and English. B. The narcotic count has been incorrect on the unit for the past 3 days. C. The patient fails to receive an itemized account of his bills and services received during his hospital stay. D. The nursing assistant assigned to the patient with hepatitis fails to feed the patient and give the bath. 12. The answer is :B. The narcotic count has been incorrect on the unit for the past 3 days. The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals will probably be interested in the problems in answers A and C. The failure of the nursing assistant to care for the patient with hepatitis might result in termination, but is not of interest to the Joint Commission.
19. Which instruction should be given to the patient who is fitted for a behind-the-ear hearing aid? A. Remove the mold and clean every week. B. Store the hearing aid in a warm place. C. Clean the lint from the hearing aid with a toothpick. D. Change the batteries weekly. 19. The answer is :B. Store the hearing aid in a warm place. The hearing aid should be stored in a warm, dry place. It should be cleaned daily but should not be moldy, so answer A is incorrect. A toothpick is inappropriate to use to clean the aid; the toothpick might break off in the hearing aide, making answer C incorrect. Changing the batteries weekly, as in answer D, is not necessary.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!