(a) Find the gradient of the following functions at the given point. (i) y = 3t-6 – 2t2 +t+1 when t=1 (3 marks) (ii) y =

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

(a) Find the gradient of the following functions at the given point. (i) y = 3t-6 – 2t2 +t+1 when t=1 (3 marks) (ii) y =

Post by answerhappygod »

A Find The Gradient Of The Following Functions At The Given Point I Y 3t 6 2t2 T 1 When T 1 3 Marks Ii Y 1
A Find The Gradient Of The Following Functions At The Given Point I Y 3t 6 2t2 T 1 When T 1 3 Marks Ii Y 1 (50.78 KiB) Viewed 77 times
(a) Find the gradient of the following functions at the given point. (i) y = 3t-6 – 2t2 +t+1 when t=1 (3 marks) (ii) y = 3cos(50) - e20 when @ = 0 (3.5 marks) 5 (ii) y = x - x2 when x = 8 (5.5 marks) (b) Given the function, f(x) = x3 - 12x +1. (i) Find the location and nature of the stationary points. (7 marks) Find the interval/s in which f(x) is increasing and the intervals in which f(x) is decreasing (ii)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!