W.E.UU. MY NOTES DATA: Childcare You may need to use the appropriate technology to answer this question is reported that

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

W.E.UU. MY NOTES DATA: Childcare You may need to use the appropriate technology to answer this question is reported that

Post by answerhappygod »

W E Uu My Notes Data Childcare You May Need To Use The Appropriate Technology To Answer This Question Is Reported That 1
W E Uu My Notes Data Childcare You May Need To Use The Appropriate Technology To Answer This Question Is Reported That 1 (20.47 KiB) Viewed 56 times
W E Uu My Notes Data Childcare You May Need To Use The Appropriate Technology To Answer This Question Is Reported That 2
W E Uu My Notes Data Childcare You May Need To Use The Appropriate Technology To Answer This Question Is Reported That 2 (24 KiB) Viewed 56 times
W.E.UU. MY NOTES DATA: Childcare You may need to use the appropriate technology to answer this question is reported that the time married men with children spend on child care average 6.4 hours per week. You belong to the names that we study to determine if the time married men in your area spend on child car per week differs from the reported mean of the Armenia the data collected showing the hours per week the husband spends on child care. The sample data are contamed in the tech 9. 02 8.7 11.40.6 9.4 79 7.3 6.5 77 3.36 82 7.2 0.45 0.0 45 7.5 5,870 2.0 0.2 0.0 112 9.0 797.0 33.00 7.0 7.6 2.3 20 (a) What are the hypotheses if your group would like to determine if the population men number of hours mamma men har from the report area? H56.4 W > 6:4

(b) What is the sample mean in hours per week? hours per week What is the test statistic? (Round your answer to three decimal places.) What is the p-value? (Round your answer to four decimal places.) p-value =
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!