please solve. I am trying to study for final .

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

please solve. I am trying to study for final .

Post by answerhappygod »

please solve. I am trying to study for final
Please Solve I Am Trying To Study For Final 1
Please Solve I Am Trying To Study For Final 1 (54.69 KiB) Viewed 79 times
for the 5. What are the key words that tell you the question is asking you to perform a hypothesis test? Sa: What is the key word that lets you know the hypothesis test is about mu? 5b: What is the key word that lets you know the hypothesis test is about p? 5c: What is the key word(s) that let you know you should use the t_d-test? 5d: What is the key word(s) that let you know you should use the t_p-test? 6. Find the rejection region for testing Ho: p=0.50 versus Ha: p>0.50. How is it different if the Ha is changed to "not equal to"? 7. Assume Ho: p = 0.50 and Ha: p > 0.50. Assume phat equals 0.52 and n = 50. Find the p-value. How is it different if the Ha is changed to "not equal to"? 8. What are the assumptions of the pooled t-test and how do we verify them? 9. When do you use the pooled t-test; when do you use the t-test?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!