please help me answer with my econometrics test. if possible please explain also. thank you in advance. please help me a

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

please help me answer with my econometrics test. if possible please explain also. thank you in advance. please help me a

Post by answerhappygod »

please help me answer with my econometrics test. if possible please explain also. thank you in advance.
please help me answer with my econometrics test. if possible please explain also. thank you in advance.
Please Help Me Answer With My Econometrics Test If Possible Please Explain Also Thank You In Advance Please Help Me A 1
Please Help Me Answer With My Econometrics Test If Possible Please Explain Also Thank You In Advance Please Help Me A 1 (34.62 KiB) Viewed 25 times
1. You consider a simple regression model y = Bo + x + u. You expect a causal relationship from x to y. What does this mean about the value of B.? You regressed the model and obtained a negative value for B. Does this necessarily mean that there exist a causality from x to y? The value of B.? Causality? 2. You did a regression of y = Bo + Box + u and obtained 3 for B.. According to the regression result, when x changed by -2, how much would y change ? (here, of course, we assume Au -0.) 3. Use attend in Wooldridge. Answer the number of observations in the data set. Regress the final exam score on the percent HW tuned in, and answer its value for B. Number of observations: Obtained value for B.: 4. You regressed y = Bo + Bix + . 4.3. Suppose that the zero conditional mean is not satisfied. So, x and u are not in no relationship. Because of that, the true value of B, is higher than the value obtained for B.. Answer how x and u are correlated: Positively or Negatively. 4.b. Not continued from 4.a. Suppose that you obtained as the value for B. Does this mean x and y are not in a causal relationship?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!