2 PRETEST True or False I I. The medical record serves as a legal document I_ 2. PHI includes health information in any

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

2 PRETEST True or False I I. The medical record serves as a legal document I_ 2. PHI includes health information in any

Post by answerhappygod »

2 Pretest True Or False I I The Medical Record Serves As A Legal Document I 2 Phi Includes Health Information In Any 1
2 Pretest True Or False I I The Medical Record Serves As A Legal Document I 2 Phi Includes Health Information In Any 1 (51.24 KiB) Viewed 66 times
2 PRETEST True or False I I. The medical record serves as a legal document I_ 2. PHI includes health information in any form that contains patient-identifiable information 3. A therapeutic service report documents the assessment and treatment designed to restore a patient's ability to function 4. An example of a hospital document is a discharge summary report, 5. Diabetes mellitus is an example of a familial disease. 6. The medical assistant should make sure to document a procedure before performing it. 7. A symptom is any change in the body or its functioning that indicates the presence of disease. 8. A feeling of dizziness or light-headedness is known as vertigo 9. Excessive perspiration is known as flatulence. 10. Pain is an example of an objective symptom. 2 POSTTEST True or False 1. The purpose of HIPAA is to provide patients with more control over the use and disclosure of their health information 2. An example of a diagnostic procedure report is a urinalysis report. 3. A laboratory report is a report of the analysis or examination of body specimens. 4. The health history provides subjective data about a patient to assist the provider in arriving at a diagnosis. 5. The family history is a review of the health status of the patient's blood relatives. 6. The chief complaint is the symptom causing the patient the most trouble. 7. The social history includes information on the patient's lifestyle, such as health habits and living environment 8. The patient's name must be included at the beginning of each entry documented in the patient's medica record. 9. A decrease in the amount of water in the body is known as edema. 10. Cyanosis is an example of an objective symptom.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!