I am repeating the previous question because the answer did not address the question. For SAS output for REG procedue. W

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

I am repeating the previous question because the answer did not address the question. For SAS output for REG procedue. W

Post by answerhappygod »

I am repeating the previous question because the answer did not
address the question.
For SAS output for REG procedue. What is the difference between
Squared Semi-partial corr Type I and
Squared Semi-partial corr Type II.
and likewise the difference between Squared Partial
Corr Type I and Squared Partial Corr Type
II.
I know what partial and semipartial correlation are, but I don’t
understand whatType I and Type II mean. (I am NOT asking about Type
1 and Type 2 errors)
I Am Repeating The Previous Question Because The Answer Did Not Address The Question For Sas Output For Reg Procedue W 1
I Am Repeating The Previous Question Because The Answer Did Not Address The Question For Sas Output For Reg Procedue W 1 (114.83 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Corrected Tota! 626 37260 Root MSE 4.30264 R-Square 0.6905 Dependent Mean 37.83573 Adj R-Sq 0.6890 Coeff Var 11.37190 Parameter Estimates Variable DF Parameter Standard Estimate Error Squared Squared Squared t Value Pr> It Semi-partial Partial Partial Corr Type Corr Typel Corr Type II 29.18
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!