I would greatly appreciate if you were able to walk me through which tables I need to use. Thanks!

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

I would greatly appreciate if you were able to walk me through which tables I need to use. Thanks!

Post by answerhappygod »

I would greatly appreciate if you were able to walk me through
which tables I need to use.
Thanks!
I Would Greatly Appreciate If You Were Able To Walk Me Through Which Tables I Need To Use Thanks 1
I Would Greatly Appreciate If You Were Able To Walk Me Through Which Tables I Need To Use Thanks 1 (36.43 KiB) Viewed 45 times
A random variable is normally distributed with a mean of 32 and a standard deviation of 4. If an observation is randomly selected from the distribution, a. What value will be exceeded 20% of the time? b. What value will be exceeded 90% of the time? c. Determine two values of which the smaller has 5% of the values below it and the larger has 5% of the values above it. d. What value will 10% of the observations be below? a. The value will be exceeded 20% of the time. (Round to one decimal place as needed.)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!