I'm confused which answer it's correct the blue one or the red one

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

I'm confused which answer it's correct the blue one or the red one

Post by answerhappygod »

I'm confused
which answer it's correct the blue one or the red one
I M Confused Which Answer It S Correct The Blue One Or The Red One 1
I M Confused Which Answer It S Correct The Blue One Or The Red One 1 (30.72 KiB) Viewed 17 times
I M Confused Which Answer It S Correct The Blue One Or The Red One 2
I M Confused Which Answer It S Correct The Blue One Or The Red One 2 (30.72 KiB) Viewed 17 times
8. Indicate which level of measurement is being used in the given scenario. A car magazine lists the most expensive cars for 2017. nominal o ordinal • interval ratio Witch answer it's correct with explaining 9. Indicate which level of measurement is being used in the given scenario. The roster of a basketball team lists the jersey numbers for each of the players. nominal ordinal interval ratio
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!