In this section you studied Binomial Theorem. Recall function composition from earlier in the course. In this context (i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

In this section you studied Binomial Theorem. Recall function composition from earlier in the course. In this context (i

Post by answerhappygod »

In This Section You Studied Binomial Theorem Recall Function Composition From Earlier In The Course In This Context I 1
In This Section You Studied Binomial Theorem Recall Function Composition From Earlier In The Course In This Context I 1 (84.74 KiB) Viewed 56 times
Please handwrite your solutions clearly, mathematically
logically, and show every step you have made. Thank you!
In this section you studied Binomial Theorem. Recall function composition from earlier in the course. In this context (in working with a function under the operation of composition) when we raise a function to a power like f2, this means (f of)(x). In other words, we apply the composition twice. Similarly we would say (f • g)?(x) = ((fºg) • (f • g)) (x) and continue this way for any power. a. Show that function composition is not commutative. That is, find a suitable f(x) and g(x) such that (fºg)(x) + (gºf)(x). b. Will binomial expansion work for function composition? Why or why not? Use your results to make a conjecture about binomial theorem.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!