So I use stat crunch to get the answer but it says I'm wrong. Can someone break this question down for me.

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

So I use stat crunch to get the answer but it says I'm wrong. Can someone break this question down for me.

Post by answerhappygod »

So I Use Stat Crunch To Get The Answer But It Says I M Wrong Can Someone Break This Question Down For Me 1
So I Use Stat Crunch To Get The Answer But It Says I M Wrong Can Someone Break This Question Down For Me 1 (40.6 KiB) Viewed 23 times
Week 3. September 6 Septem MTH165 WIS1-ELEMENTARY STATISTICS (Fall 2021 Credit Courses) Arandan sarete of Print-O Matic printing company's employee salaries (in dollars) are recorded in the table beloon. Salary 108448 272500 74235 75311 66346 74235 90090 58456 98837 57380 For the data shown above, find the following Pound the answer in the first blank to 2 decimal places. P the correct units in the second blank. • Find the mean: 92572 dollars • Find the mediana dollars de . Find the mode. Collars O con 13 Type here to search
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!