(b) You want to invite your friends to have a party. You have 15 friends but you have only 7 chairs in your garden. i. H

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

(b) You want to invite your friends to have a party. You have 15 friends but you have only 7 chairs in your garden. i. H

Post by answerhappygod »

B You Want To Invite Your Friends To Have A Party You Have 15 Friends But You Have Only 7 Chairs In Your Garden I H 1
B You Want To Invite Your Friends To Have A Party You Have 15 Friends But You Have Only 7 Chairs In Your Garden I H 1 (47.49 KiB) Viewed 35 times
(b) You want to invite your friends to have a party. You have 15 friends but you have only 7 chairs in your garden. i. How many different ways do you have for which 7 friends to invite ? ii. What if you decided not only which friends to invite but also where to seat them along your table ? How many different ways do you have ?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!