Please help me with this question.

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Post by answerhappygod »

Please Help Me With This Question 1
Please Help Me With This Question 1 (221.54 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Read the case and answer the question below. Lili was notified that one of the medicines she had been using for a long time, A, would no longer be covered by her health insurance plan. The move was prompted by an increase in the cost of the medication. As a result, A was taken off the insurance company's formulary, causing Lili's copayment for a three-month supply of the drug to increase almost threefold. She decided to reduce her A dosage as she appealed the unexpected and costly change in coverage. Lili became so ill due to a lack of medicine that she had to visit the emergency department numerous times with dangerously high blood sugar levels. Due to her illness, Lili was unable to continue working, resulting in a decrease in his income, making it even more difficult for him to purchase medicine. Question. What impact do rising medication prices have on patients? Why does removing medication from a formulary raise consumer prices? What should Lili do in this situation?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!