View the Exhibit.The Orders form was developed using Forms 6i and uses RUN_PRODUCT to call an invoice report. You used t

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

View the Exhibit.The Orders form was developed using Forms 6i and uses RUN_PRODUCT to call an invoice report. You used t

Post by answerhappygod »

View the Exhibit.The Orders form was developed using Forms 6i and uses RUN_PRODUCT to call an invoice report. You used the Oracle Forms Migration Assistant to upgrade the Orders form, which changed the RUN_PRODUCT call to use RUN_REPORT_OBJECT.You run the upgraded form and click the Invoice button, which invokes the report. However, you receive the error message that is shown in the exhibit.What should you do to avoid this problem?

A. Set the REPSERV environment variable before running the Migration Assistant.
B. There is no way for the Migration Assistant to know the reports server name, so you must modify the form after upgrading it to specify which reports server to use.
C. Run the Migration Assistant with the REPSERVNAME command line argument to specify the reports server.
D. Set the default REPORTS_SERVERNAME Migration Assistant property to specify the name of the reports server to be used when converting RUN_PRODUCT calls. E. Set the SERVER= property in the Reports Servlet properties file; the Migration Assistant looks here to find the default reports server when converting RUN_PRODUCT calls.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login