You are evaluating the performance of a SQL statement that accesses a very large table, and have run the following query

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

You are evaluating the performance of a SQL statement that accesses a very large table, and have run the following query

Post by answerhappygod »

You are evaluating the performance of a SQL statement that accesses a very large table, and have run the following query producing the output shown:For which two reasons would the; physical read total bytes statistic be greater than the cell physical IO bytes eligible for predicate offload statistic?
You Are Evaluat 1
You Are Evaluat 1 (211.44 KiB) Viewed 121 times
A. There is an index on the column used in the where clause, causing cell multiblock physical reads to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O for blocks in the cells.
B. The table is an IOT and has an overflow segment, causing cell multiblock physical reads to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O for block in the cells.
C. There is an uncommitted transaction that has modified some of the table blocks, causing some cell single block physical reads to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O for block in the cells.
D. The table is an indexed clustered table, causing cell single block physical reads to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O for blocks in the cells. E. There are migrated rows in the table, causing some cell single block physical reads to be requested by the database instance, resulting in additional I/O for blocks in the cells.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login