A cloud administrator is responsible for managing a VMware Cloud solution and would like to ensure that I/O-intensive wo

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

A cloud administrator is responsible for managing a VMware Cloud solution and would like to ensure that I/O-intensive wo

Post by answerhappygod »

A cloud administrator is responsible for managing a VMware Cloud solution and would like to ensure that I/O-intensive workloads run in the most optimum way possible.
Which two steps should the administrator complete on I/O-intensive workloads to meet this requirement? (Choose two.)

A. Ensure that the VMware hardware version is 7 or later.
B. Enable the memory hot-add feature.
C. Configure the LSI Logic Parallel SCSI controller.
D. Configure the VMware Paravirtual SCSI (PVSCSI) adapter.
E. Configure a maximum of two CPU cores per socket.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login