Three long, straight wires are located at the corners of an equilateral triangle of side L=20 cm as shown in the figure

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Three long, straight wires are located at the corners of an equilateral triangle of side L=20 cm as shown in the figure

Post by answerhappygod »

Three Long Straight Wires Are Located At The Corners Of An Equilateral Triangle Of Side L 20 Cm As Shown In The Figure 1
Three Long Straight Wires Are Located At The Corners Of An Equilateral Triangle Of Side L 20 Cm As Shown In The Figure 1 (20.66 KiB) Viewed 47 times
Three long, straight wires are located at the corners of an equilateral triangle of side L=20 cm as shown in the figure above. I1​=4 A,I2​=11 A,I3​=4 A. a) What is the magnetic field due to I1​ and I2​ at the position of I3​ ? B= ( i^+ ĵ) T b) What is the magnetic force per meter on the wire with I3​ ? F/l=( i^+ ĵ) N/m
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!