1. A light ray makes an angle of incidence of 22.5∘ with a plane mirror. Find the following: (i) Angle between normal an

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

1. A light ray makes an angle of incidence of 22.5∘ with a plane mirror. Find the following: (i) Angle between normal an

Post by answerhappygod »

1 A Light Ray Makes An Angle Of Incidence Of 22 5 With A Plane Mirror Find The Following I Angle Between Normal An 1
1 A Light Ray Makes An Angle Of Incidence Of 22 5 With A Plane Mirror Find The Following I Angle Between Normal An 1 (27 KiB) Viewed 40 times
1. A light ray makes an angle of incidence of 22.5∘ with a plane mirror. Find the following: (i) Angle between normal and mirror. Answer: (ii) Angle of reflection. Answer: (iii) Glancing angle. Answer: (iv) Angle of deviation. Answer: 2. A red laser of wavelength of 685 nm in air enters a glucose solution of refractive index 1.4 at angle of incidence 37∘. [Speed of light in air =3.0×108 m/s]. Find the following: (i) Angle of refraction in the solution. Answer: (ii) Angle of deviation. Answer: (iii) Wave speed in the solution. Answer: (iv) Wavelength in the solution. Answer:
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!