Q1. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (Do TEN only) (10 Points): 1. Bees (make) honey. 2. Rice (not grow) i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Q1. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (Do TEN only) (10 Points): 1. Bees (make) honey. 2. Rice (not grow) i

Post by answerhappygod »

Q1 Put The Verbs In Brackets In The Correct Tense Do Ten Only 10 Points 1 Bees Make Honey 2 Rice Not Grow I 1
Q1 Put The Verbs In Brackets In The Correct Tense Do Ten Only 10 Points 1 Bees Make Honey 2 Rice Not Grow I 1 (47.05 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Q1. Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (Do TEN only) (10 Points): 1. Bees (make) honey. 2. Rice (not grow) in Britain. 3. She (live) with some friends until she finds a place of her own. 4. (You/go) out last night? 5. Mozart (write) more than 600 pieces of music. 6. Jenny (wait) for me when I arrived. 7. (You/have) a holiday this year yet? 8. Bill is phoning his friend again. That's the third time he (phone) her this evening. 9. Chris (not feel) well recently. 10. We (play) tennis for about half an hour when it started to rain heavily. 11. We (probably go) to Scotland in the summer. 12. I feel terrible. I think (be) sick.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!