MY ROLE NUMBER ENDS WITH 8

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Post by answerhappygod »

My Role Number Ends With 8 1
My Role Number Ends With 8 1 (116.68 KiB) Viewed 62 times
Q.No.1 (12 Marks) Analyze the search problem given below. The node names are mentioned below in the graph: If your roll number ends with (0,1,2,3), start state = “SO” and goal state = “S5”. If your roll number ends with (4, 5, 6), start state = "S1" and goal state = “S7”. If your roll number ends with (7, 8, 9), start state = "SO” and goal state = “S6”. 1.0 S2 S4 0.2 1.0 0.1 So Si 0.8 0.4 S5 0.3 0.5 0.7 S7 S3 S6 (a) Apply Depth First Search (DFS) and write the final path from source to destination for this search using stack data structures? (6 marks) (b) Convert the above graph according to your roll number. (3 marks) If your roll number ends with (0,1,2,3), convert it into undirected and weighted graph. If your roll number ends with (4, 5, 6), convert it into undirected and unweighted graph. If your roll number ends with (7,8,9), convert it into directed and unweighted graph. (e) Apply adjacency matrix and adjacency list to represent your graph for nodes mentioned against your roll number. (3 marks)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!