Suppose I and y are varying together at a constant rate of change and we know that the point (5,3) or the values 2 = 5 a

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Suppose I and y are varying together at a constant rate of change and we know that the point (5,3) or the values 2 = 5 a

Post by answerhappygod »

Suppose I And Y Are Varying Together At A Constant Rate Of Change And We Know That The Point 5 3 Or The Values 2 5 A 1
Suppose I And Y Are Varying Together At A Constant Rate Of Change And We Know That The Point 5 3 Or The Values 2 5 A 1 (38.43 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Suppose I And Y Are Varying Together At A Constant Rate Of Change And We Know That The Point 5 3 Or The Values 2 5 A 2
Suppose I And Y Are Varying Together At A Constant Rate Of Change And We Know That The Point 5 3 Or The Values 2 5 A 2 (43.1 KiB) Viewed 64 times
Suppose I and y are varying together at a constant rate of change and we know that the point (5,3) or the values 2 = 5 and y=3 are in the relationship Note: You can interact with the applet by moving the purple "X" on the horizontal acis to vary the value of . Show Hypotenuse 10 y Az = 2 -8 Δy = 4 6 AY (5/3). AK 2 6 8 10 Drag the purple X on the w-axis to vary the value of
a. Drag the purple X on the c-axis to vary the value of x from I = 5 to 1 = 8 Determine the value of Ar as I varies from r = 5 to 2 = 8 Δη 3 Preview b. Drag the purple X on the = axis to vary the value of 1 from 1 = 5 to 2 = 8 and notice how y varies on this interval As the value = varies from x = 5 to r = 8 the value of y ncreases from 0.03 w to 5.94 c Determine the value of Ay as a varies from 2 = 5 to r = 8. Ay Preview Ay d Determine the value of as a varies over the interval from 3 - 5 to a = 8 ΔΥ X Ay Preview Az e Write the new point that resulted from varying s away from (5,3) by the value of Ar determined in part (a). 3 (x, y)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!