For this assignment, I want you to submit your INITIAL DRAFT version of your final project. ***In order to earn full cre

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

For this assignment, I want you to submit your INITIAL DRAFT version of your final project. ***In order to earn full cre

Post by answerhappygod »

For this assignment, I want you to submit your INITIAL DRAFT version of your final project.
***In order to earn full credit, you must submit both components of your final project so that I can give you targeted feedback. ***
Part 1) Your basic ESSAY (Minimum: An draft outline, a listing or brochure of your equipment details, and the 3x user issues you plan to train users how to fix.)
AND
Part 2) Your chosen PPT template containing at least:
A draft outline of your training slides
Appropriate headings for each section of the training
Be sure to include Training Overview, Equipment Purpose, Tech Specs, Features, and Training Summary slides
Various Images (Min: 2x) highlighting your equipment
Various Images (Min: 3x) highlighting your chosen user issues
------------------------------------------------------------
Develop an APA 6th Ed. formatted essay documenting the information needed for a BMET to provide user training on a piece of medical equipment of your choice.
You must use the ‘Essay Rubric’ as your guide and then contact me with any questions or concerns you might have.
Your essay must include a 200-300 word narrative breakdown for EACH 1x of the 7x ‘Steps to Success’ which explains how you have/would accomplish each of the steps.
Your essay must also include a current purchase quotation from a source of supply for any of the parts needed for your 3x common user issues.
2x of the user issues must each include at least 1x part that can be ordered using an OEM/Vendor part number from the manual.
For example, a user issue could be how to replace a light bulb(s), or a filter assembly, a unit's batteries, etc.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!