1 The position vector r. with respect to a given origin o. of a charged particle of mass m and charge e attimet is given

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

1 The position vector r. with respect to a given origin o. of a charged particle of mass m and charge e attimet is given

Post by answerhappygod »

1 The Position Vector R With Respect To A Given Origin O Of A Charged Particle Of Mass M And Charge E Attimet Is Given 1
1 The Position Vector R With Respect To A Given Origin O Of A Charged Particle Of Mass M And Charge E Attimet Is Given 1 (27.75 KiB) Viewed 60 times
please help with a detailed explanation and neat handwriting for each part
1 The position vector r. with respect to a given origin o. of a charged particle of mass m and charge e attimet is given by: Et + a sin())i + a cos(ost)+etke where EB, a and w are constants. a) Determine the corresponding velocity and acceleration [3 Marks] b) For the case of when B Bk, determine the equation of motion [3 Marks) 2. Given that the electric field at a point having position vector, due to a charge e at R, is e(r - R)/Ir-R]. Find the electric field E at the point P(2. 1. 1) given that there is a charge eat each of the points (1.0.0), (0.1.0) and (0.0.1). 18 Marks] 3 According to the inverse square law, the force on a particle of mass m, at the point P, due to a particle of mass my at the point P, is given by: Y = P₂ P2 Particles of mass 3m, 3m, m are fixed at points All. 0. 1), B(O. I. 2) and C12. 1. 2) respectively. Determine the force on the particle at A due to the presence of B and C. [6 Marks! 704 mm2 f wherera
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!