To transform a current vector given in the stationary reference frame as i = ids + jigs to a rotating reference frame, t

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

To transform a current vector given in the stationary reference frame as i = ids + jigs to a rotating reference frame, t

Post by answerhappygod »

To Transform A Current Vector Given In The Stationary Reference Frame As I Ids Jigs To A Rotating Reference Frame T 1
To Transform A Current Vector Given In The Stationary Reference Frame As I Ids Jigs To A Rotating Reference Frame T 1 (47.52 KiB) Viewed 95 times
To transform a current vector given in the stationary reference frame as i = ids + jigs to a rotating reference frame, the following expression can be used: i = ise jo 3 is the angle between the stationary and the rotating frame. Write down the expressions for ids and is in terms of iis, iqs and the angle 9.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!