a) i) find ranK (A) ii) find basis of column space of A İİİ) Find the size of the column space of matrix a b) İ) Calcula

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

a) i) find ranK (A) ii) find basis of column space of A İİİ) Find the size of the column space of matrix a b) İ) Calcula

Post by answerhappygod »

a)
i) find ranK (A)
ii) find basis of column space of A
İİİ) Find the size of the column space of matrix a
b)
İ) Calculate Çek(L) which is the kernel of the
transformation
İİ) find the L(S)
A I Find Rank A Ii Find Basis Of Column Space Of A Iii Find The Size Of The Column Space Of Matrix A B I Calcula 1
A I Find Rank A Ii Find Basis Of Column Space Of A Iii Find The Size Of The Column Space Of Matrix A B I Calcula 1 (45.69 KiB) Viewed 74 times
3) 1 3 2 4 a) A = -2 -2 1 3 -1 matrisi verilsin. A matrisi için 0 7 7 7 aşağıdaki ifadeleri bulunuz. i) ii) iii) rank(A) 'yı bulunuz. A matrisinin sütun uzayı için bir baz bulunuz. A matrisinin sütun uzayının boyutunu bulunuz. b) L : R3 R2 'ye, L (1-6 x; -2.) ile verilen bir lineer dönüşüm olsun. Aşağıdaki ifadeleri bulunuz. i) Dönüşümün çekirdeği olan Çek (L) 'yi hesaplayınız. R3 "ün alt uzayı ise, ii) Eğer S = {x = |a|a, b ER Lb] L(S) 'yi bulunuz.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!