7. (a) We consider the vector field F(x, y, z) = (x2, xy, 1) = 227+ xyj +12. (i) Calculate curl F DxĒ. (ii) Let the curv

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

7. (a) We consider the vector field F(x, y, z) = (x2, xy, 1) = 227+ xyj +12. (i) Calculate curl F DxĒ. (ii) Let the curv

Post by answerhappygod »

7 A We Consider The Vector Field F X Y Z X2 Xy 1 227 Xyj 12 I Calculate Curl F Dxe Ii Let The Curv 1
7 A We Consider The Vector Field F X Y Z X2 Xy 1 227 Xyj 12 I Calculate Curl F Dxe Ii Let The Curv 1 (75.79 KiB) Viewed 83 times
7. (a) We consider the vector field F(x, y, z) = (x2, xy, 1) = 227+ xyj +12. (i) Calculate curl F DxĒ. (ii) Let the curve C be defined by the parameterization [2 marks] C = {r(t) = (t, t’,1), te [0,1]} . Calculate 18.dr 1.di along this curve starting at the point A = (0,0,1) and ending at B = (1, 1, 1). (6 marks] (iii) Would you expect that the integral along all curves starting at point A and ending at point B would yield the same result as in part (ii)? [3 marks] (b) Use Stokes' theorem to evaluate fa- dr where G(x, y, z) = (2x, y,0) and D is any closed curve. (4 marks]
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!