Dear Expert Please assist me with the following questions of Business Statistics. PLEASE ROUND OFF ALL ANSWERS TO 4 DECI

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Dear Expert Please assist me with the following questions of Business Statistics. PLEASE ROUND OFF ALL ANSWERS TO 4 DECI

Post by answerhappygod »

Dear Expert
Please assist me with the following questions of Business
Statistics. PLEASE ROUND OFF ALL ANSWERS TO 4 DECIMAL PLACES.
Dear Expert Please Assist Me With The Following Questions Of Business Statistics Please Round Off All Answers To 4 Deci 1
Dear Expert Please Assist Me With The Following Questions Of Business Statistics Please Round Off All Answers To 4 Deci 1 (51.82 KiB) Viewed 158 times
QUESTION 1 [40] Suppose the measures to ensure that all manufactured motor vehicles meet requirements with regards to carbon monoxide emission indicate that the standard deviation per unit volume of exhaust fumes must not be in excess of 0.03 percent carbon monoxide emission particles per unit volume. A random sample of ten newly manufactured motor vehicles are tested and the following carbon monoxide emissions are recorded: 0.23 0.27 0.31 0.25 0.30 0.29 0.32 0.26 0.24 0.22 a) Calculate the point estimate of the standard deviation of the carbon monoxide emissions. (10) b) What is the 99% confidence interval estimate for the population variance of the carbon monoxide emissions? (10) c) Provide an interpretation for the answer in b). (5) d) Suppose the level of confidence is reduced, what will happen to the answer in b)? Motivate. (5) e) Use the critical value approach and test a hypothesis at a 5% level of significance to determine whether the requirements are met? Show all hypothesis test steps. (10)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login