This is my 2nd time posting this question, please write the answer clearly and specify the final answer. Thank you Based

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

This is my 2nd time posting this question, please write the answer clearly and specify the final answer. Thank you Based

Post by answerhappygod »

This is my 2nd time posting this question, please write the
answer clearly and specify the final answer.
Thank you
Based on historical data at Oxnard college, they believe that
36% of freshmen do not visit their advisors regularly. For this
year, you would like to obtain a new sample to estimate the
proportion of freshmen who do not visit their advisors regularly.
You would like to be 90% confident that your estimate is within 3%
of the true population proportion. How large of a sample size is
required?
This Is My 2nd Time Posting This Question Please Write The Answer Clearly And Specify The Final Answer Thank You Based 1
This Is My 2nd Time Posting This Question Please Write The Answer Clearly And Specify The Final Answer Thank You Based 1 (53.11 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Based on historical data at Oxnard college, they believe that 36% of freshmen do not visit their advisors regularly. For this year, you would like to obtain a new sample to estimate the proportion of freshmen who do not visit their advisors regularly. You would like to be 90% confident that your estimate is within 3% of the true population proportion. How large of a sample size is required? n =
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!