The average number of words in a romance novel is 64,355 and the standard deviation is 17,180. Assume the distribution i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

The average number of words in a romance novel is 64,355 and the standard deviation is 17,180. Assume the distribution i

Post by answerhappygod »

The Average Number Of Words In A Romance Novel Is 64 355 And The Standard Deviation Is 17 180 Assume The Distribution I 1
The Average Number Of Words In A Romance Novel Is 64 355 And The Standard Deviation Is 17 180 Assume The Distribution I 1 (115.13 KiB) Viewed 67 times
The average number of words in a romance novel is 64,355 and the standard deviation is 17,180. Assume the distribution is normal. Let X be the number of words in a randomly selected romance novel. Round all answers to 4 decimal places where possible. a. What is the distribution of X? X~ N( b. Find the proportion of all novels that are between 69,509 and 84,971 words. c. The 85th percentile for novels is words. (Round to the nearest word) d. The middle 60% of romance novels have from words to words. (Round to the nearest word)
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!