C 2 3) Given A = 3 -3 find a = [0 1 1], b = a) A-B b) AB () AB" d) BA e) AA" f) Aʼg) CC"h) 3A" - 2B+i) (Ab)? (Please per

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

C 2 3) Given A = 3 -3 find a = [0 1 1], b = a) A-B b) AB () AB" d) BA e) AA" f) Aʼg) CC"h) 3A" - 2B+i) (Ab)? (Please per

Post by answerhappygod »

C 2 3 Given A 3 3 Find A 0 1 1 B A A B B Ab Ab D Ba E Aa F Ag Cc H 3a 2b I Ab Please Per 1
C 2 3 Given A 3 3 Find A 0 1 1 B A A B B Ab Ab D Ba E Aa F Ag Cc H 3a 2b I Ab Please Per 1 (134.69 KiB) Viewed 82 times
C 2 3) Given A = 3 -3 find a = [0 1 1], b = a) A-B b) AB () AB" d) BA e) AA" f) Aʼg) CC"h) 3A" - 2B+i) (Ab)? (Please perform the above calculations "by hand” as practice. You will not be allowed to use calculators during the exams.) 4) Markov processes are used in many areas of Engineering. This problem involves a Markov process. Before you answer this question, please read “Example 13" in Section 7.2 (Page 269) to understand how you can approach this problem. Let us consider the weather trends in Tucson during the monsoon season. Let's assume that if there is rain one day, there is a 70% chance that there will also be rain the next day. Alternatively, if there is no rain on a given day, there is 20% chance that there will be rain the next day. Let X denote a 2xl vector denoting the state of weather in Tucson and has the form: The probability of rain X= The probability of no rain Note that probabilities are values between 0 and 1, where the value o denotes no chance of rain and 1 denotes certain rain. a) Formulate a matrix-vector expression that allows you to calculate the weather state vector for tomorrow, given the weather state vector today. b) If there is no chance of rain today, calculate the probability that it will be raining 3 days from now. c) (You may want to perform this part using a calculator (or Matlab). It would be tedious to calculate by hand). If there is no chance of rain today, calculate the probability that it will be raining in a month (30 days). How does this probability chance if it is certain that there is rain today? Describe what you observe.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!