Computer output giving descriptive statistics for the percent of the population that is obese for each of the 50 US stat

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Computer output giving descriptive statistics for the percent of the population that is obese for each of the 50 US stat

Post by answerhappygod »

Computer Output Giving Descriptive Statistics For The Percent Of The Population That Is Obese For Each Of The 50 Us Stat 1
Computer Output Giving Descriptive Statistics For The Percent Of The Population That Is Obese For Each Of The 50 Us Stat 1 (55.98 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Computer output giving descriptive statistics for the percent of the population that is obese for each of the 50 US states, from the USStates dataset, is given in the table shown below. Since all 50 US states are included, this is a population, not a sample. Variable Mean StDev Minimum Q Median Q3 Maximum N 3.82 23.0 28.6 50 31.43 Obese 30.9 34.4 39.5 Click here for the dataset associated with this question. (a) What are the mean and the standard deviation? = i ! % G= 1 % e Textbook and Media (b) Calculate the z-score for the largest value and interpret it in terms of standard deviations. Do the same for the smallest value. Round your answers to two decimal places. The largest value: Z-score - i The maximum of 39.5% obese is i standard deviations the mean The smallest value: Z-score i
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!