QUESTION 1 1 points Save Answer Please choose the option that BEST fits the description of combined (general) motion whe

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

QUESTION 1 1 points Save Answer Please choose the option that BEST fits the description of combined (general) motion whe

Post by answerhappygod »

Question 1 1 Points Save Answer Please Choose The Option That Best Fits The Description Of Combined General Motion Whe 1
Question 1 1 Points Save Answer Please Choose The Option That Best Fits The Description Of Combined General Motion Whe 1 (35.21 KiB) Viewed 28 times
Question 1 1 Points Save Answer Please Choose The Option That Best Fits The Description Of Combined General Motion Whe 2
Question 1 1 Points Save Answer Please Choose The Option That Best Fits The Description Of Combined General Motion Whe 2 (25.96 KiB) Viewed 28 times
QUESTION 1 1 points Save Answer Please choose the option that BEST fits the description of combined (general) motion when walking from my parked car to the store entrance in a straight line O Translatory motion: my lower extremity joints rotating around their respective axes to propel my body forward. Angular motion the total distace traveled in a straight ine from my parked car to the store entrance. Translatory motion: the total distace traveled in a straight line from my parked car to the store entrance. Angular motion, my lower extremity joints rotating around their respective axes to propel my body forward 1 points Swed QUESTION 2 Rahul is attending therapy for his wrist. The therapist asks Rahul to fully relax and NOT contract his muscles as the therapist moves his wrist joint for him. Which of the following options below BEST represents the scenario of Rahul in therapy? Rahul was performing active movement of his wrist joint The therapist was performing passive movement to Rahul's wrist joint None of the above
1 points Save Answer QUESTION 3 A force is a push or pull of one object with respect to another object. A force can O Produce movement Change direction of movement Stop movement O All of the above QUESTION 4 1 points Save Answer Prosomal and "distare directional terms used to discuss the relationship between a specific ste and me trunk How else can say the statement below. While using both proximal and distal • While standing in the ar atomical position, my knee joint is lurther from the trunk than my hip joint In the anatomical position; my knee joint is proximal in relation to my hip joint In the anatomical position, my knee joint is distal in relation to my hip joint
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!