5 years old boy a clean catch urine. (see example in the image.) 1) instructor your patient on how to collect a CVM usin

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

5 years old boy a clean catch urine. (see example in the image.) 1) instructor your patient on how to collect a CVM usin

Post by answerhappygod »

5 years old boy
a clean catch urine. (see example in the image.)
5 Years Old Boy A Clean Catch Urine See Example In The Image 1 Instructor Your Patient On How To Collect A Cvm Usin 1
5 Years Old Boy A Clean Catch Urine See Example In The Image 1 Instructor Your Patient On How To Collect A Cvm Usin 1 (385.75 KiB) Viewed 35 times
1) instructor your patient on how to collect a CVM using the appropriate language for that particular patient
2) name two barries to proper communication with any patient and how can we get around them ?
My name is and I'll be your medical assistant for today. Dr. Conley has ordered a urine test for you. Take this cup and towelettes into the restroom. Whats, your first and last name? Spell them pls. Whats your date of birth? Okay, the label is correct. I need you to open one towelette and wipe your genitals from front to back. Throw it away. Open the second towelette and wipe again, front to back. Then, start urinating into the toilet. Insert the cup midstream and fill about 1/2 of the cup. Finish urinating into the toilet. When you are done, screw the lid on tight, and please place the urine in the pass thru door. The lab will take it from there. Meet me back in room 3 and we will get your EKG and blood pressure. Do you have any questions? No? Let me show you the way to the restroom." Joan is 57 and has no physical or mental challenges. Your patient will have challenges.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!