Interview Questions: 1. Tell me about a time in clinicals at FTCC in which you delivered high quality, patient-centered,

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Interview Questions: 1. Tell me about a time in clinicals at FTCC in which you delivered high quality, patient-centered,

Post by answerhappygod »

Interview Questions 1 Tell Me About A Time In Clinicals At Ftcc In Which You Delivered High Quality Patient Centered 1
Interview Questions 1 Tell Me About A Time In Clinicals At Ftcc In Which You Delivered High Quality Patient Centered 1 (36.18 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Interview Questions: 1. Tell me about a time in clinicals at FTCC in which you delivered high quality, patient-centered, care to individuals, families, groups, and communities in varied settings. 1A. Why does this example meet this objective? 2. Tell me how you used something you learned from one of your class assignments to incorporate best practice and professional values and standards into compassionate, nursing practice. 2A. Did the outcome of using this new knowledge improve the outcome of the situation you used it for-why or why not? 3. Tell me an example of how you have demonstrated cultural and global congrueney in the healthcare environment with diverse populations in promotion of healthy lifestyles and preventative health screenings in clinicals at FTCC. 3A. How does incorporating this impact how and what you present in patient discharge information and education? 4. Describe a situation in SIM or clinicals at FTCC where you functioned as and effective member of the healthcare team demonstrating excellent inter-professional collaboration 4A. What skills have you learned in classes at FTCC have increased your communication skills in SIM and clinicals at FTCC? 5. Describe how you have demonstrated beginning skills in point of care leadership, management and care coordination using effective communication skills through either successful completion of class projects or a clinical situation or experience. SA. How do you plan to grow and strengthen your leadership skills in your practice as a nurse?
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!