I need someone to review my answers to these questions and correct them if they are incorrect.

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

I need someone to review my answers to these questions and correct them if they are incorrect.

Post by answerhappygod »

I need someone to review my answers to these questions
and correct them if they are incorrect.
I Need Someone To Review My Answers To These Questions And Correct Them If They Are Incorrect 1
I Need Someone To Review My Answers To These Questions And Correct Them If They Are Incorrect 1 (39.33 KiB) Viewed 54 times
Directions: Place your answer under the listed question number and question. All answers must be typed. The complete answer must be provided, no abbreviations. Only responses in the designated space will be accepted. Not following all directions will result in "0" points. 1. When Kayla was diagnosed with colon cancer, the physician noted that the tumor had invaded the smooth muscle of her bowel and grown into the pericolic fat. Which I grade should be applied to Kayla's tumor? T3: Tumor Invades through the smooth muscle of the bowel and into the pericolic fat. 2. Which N stage applies if there has been no regional lymph node metastasis? NO (N zero): No regional lymph node metastasis. 3. In general usage, the word is used to refer to any type of genetic change. Mutation 4. Mia, Addison, Naya, and Gisele are taking prescription medications for different medical conditions. Mia is taking retinoic acid to combat her intractable acne, Addison is taking warfarin to prevent blood clots, Naya is taking phenytoin to treat her epilepsy, and Gisele is taking penicillin for an ear infection. Which woman is not taking a highly teratogenic drug? Gisele 5. Individuals with Down syndrome are predisposed to develop which disease? Predisposition to leukemia and Alzheimer's dementia. 6. Erythroblastosis fetalis is caused by the mother producing antibodies to the fetus's: Immunologic incompatibility is when maternal antibodies destroy fetal red blood cells. 7. Where is an atheroma most likely to occur? In the intima of large and medium sized arteries 8. A common cause of edema is retention. Sodium
9. Dennis was diagnosed with an occluded coronary artery, so a surgeon inserted a catheter with a small, inflatable balloon on its tip into the affected artery and inflated it at the area of atherosclerotic narrowing. Which procedure did Dennis's surgeon perform? Angioplasty 10. An x-ray taken after the injection of a radiopaque dye to examine the blood vessels is called a(n): Angiocardiography
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!