9. A rare plan is a document thatodines me a disease process of the patient by heamcze providers strategy in caring for

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

9. A rare plan is a document thatodines me a disease process of the patient by heamcze providers strategy in caring for

Post by answerhappygod »

9 A Rare Plan Is A Document Thatodines Me A Disease Process Of The Patient By Heamcze Providers Strategy In Caring For 1
9 A Rare Plan Is A Document Thatodines Me A Disease Process Of The Patient By Heamcze Providers Strategy In Caring For 1 (163.59 KiB) Viewed 44 times
9. A rare plan is a document thatodines me a disease process of the patient by heamcze providers strategy in caring for a patient metrods used to meet me patents neets by the health care team d gerea strategy of the unt in which the patient is admitted 10 The term health means a) condition of physical, mental and social well-being, and absence of disease b) without disease c) without disease, illness, or physical pain d) without worry or physical culties 11. Patients charts are audited for which reasons? a) Observations, nursing diagnoses and outcomes b) Quality of care, peer review and quality assurance c) Standards of care, outcome, and services rendered d) Quality improvement, quality of care and data collection 12. The section of the patient's chart that contains observations, care given, and patient's responses is: a) demographic data. b) physician's progress notes C) nurse's notes, a) diagnostic reports, 13. One of the following is not a basic rule for charting? a) Write only what you observe, not opinions b) Use direct quotes when appropriate c) Write legibly d) Mark through the error several times so it is not legible 14. A kardex or Rand system is a a) card system that contains demographic information b) card system that contains the patient's medications and allergies. c) card system that contains patient orders and care needs d) system that contains diagnostic reports 15. An incident report is a form required for a) any event that is not consistent with routine patient care. b) any event that is consistent with routine patient care c) any services rendered for quality assurance purposes d) notification that a patient's chart is to be audited. 16. What is a clinical pathway? a) A schedule the health care provider assigns to the patient on a daily basis b) Another term for the hospital daily routine c) A plan in which many health care professionals schedule interventions to promote patient progress d) A schedule the patient develops every day with the nurse 17. Home health care nurses spend 50% of their time documenting in the patient record. Why do they spend so much time charting? a) They have to document the environment and family dynamics. b) They have to document precisely to receive reimbursement from Medicare and insurance c) They have to document the collaboration among all nurses and other health care professionals d) They have to document their time and travel.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!