Dear expert Please assist me with the highlighted questions. Thank you.

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Dear expert Please assist me with the highlighted questions. Thank you.

Post by answerhappygod »

Dear expert
Please assist me with the highlighted questions.
Thank you.
Dear Expert Please Assist Me With The Highlighted Questions Thank You 1
Dear Expert Please Assist Me With The Highlighted Questions Thank You 1 (110.13 KiB) Viewed 4041 times
Question 2 A. Survey was carried out at two Secondary schools at Lekadiba village-Bonatla Secondary School and Mmusi Secondary School to establish the number of students with smart phones. This was done to establish the student readiness to switch to online learning given the advent of Corona Virus pandemic. The following was established, students without a smart phone 156 71 students with a smart phone 365 408 Total 521 479 school A school B Based on the above, (a) find the probability that a student has a smart phone [3 marks (b) find the Probability that a student doesn't have a smart phone given they are from school A. [4 marks) (c) find the probability that the student is from school C [2 marks] (d) Find the probability that the student is from School A or B (2 marks] R Reathuma Swimming Club rents pool facilities from Moshapi City at a monthly cost of Thor cynenses amounted to US$ 40 per swimmer per
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login