When setting up Oracle VM Server for SPARC on a SPARC 14 server, you did not remove unneeded PCIe devices from control (

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

When setting up Oracle VM Server for SPARC on a SPARC 14 server, you did not remove unneeded PCIe devices from control (

Post by answerhappygod »

When setting up Oracle VM Server for SPARC on a SPARC 14 server, you did not remove unneeded PCIe devices from control (primary) domain. What is the impact?

A. PCIe devices from the control domain can no longer be used in I/O domain.
B. Removing PCIe devices from the control domain for use in I/O domains requires a delayed reconfiguration and a reboot of the control domain.
C. You can no longer migrate guest domains to another physical system by means of the domain migration Feature.
D. There is no impact, as PCIe devices can be dynamically reassigned from the control domain to an I/O domain.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login