While you are working offline, the training administrator changes the permissions to the folder in which you have create

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

While you are working offline, the training administrator changes the permissions to the folder in which you have create

Post by answerhappygod »

While you are working offline, the training administrator changes the permissions to the folder in which you have created a new topic. The permissions are changed to "List Only."What happens when you go online and your library is synchronized with the server?

A. The content administrator is warned automatically and will restore your folder permissions so that your work is safe.
B. The document will appear in the Lost document view.
C. The permissions for the folder are automatically restored to modify permissions during the synchronization.
D. I can revert the permissions myself after I receive a system warning.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login