Consider the output shown:#rpm i sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.e16.noarch.rpmError: Failed dependencies:Sendmail = 7.14.4-8.e16 i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Consider the output shown:#rpm i sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.e16.noarch.rpmError: Failed dependencies:Sendmail = 7.14.4-8.e16 i

Post by answerhappygod »

Consider the output shown:#rpm i sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.e16.noarch.rpmError: Failed dependencies:Sendmail = 7.14.4-8.e16 is needed by sendmail-cf-8.e16.noarch# rpm i sendmail-8.14.4-8.e16.x86_64.rpm# rpm i sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.e16.noarch.rpm# rpm -q sendmail sendmail-cfSendmail-8.14.4-8.e16.x86_64 -Sendmail-cf-8.e16_64 -Sendmail-cf-8.14.4-8.e16.noarch -# rpm e sendmailWhich statement is true about the execution of the rpm -e sendmail command?

A. It erases the sendmail package without errors.
B. It fails with an error because the package version is not supplied on the command line.
C. It fails with an error because the sendmail-cf package depends on the sendmail package.
D. It erases the sendmail package and raises an error because the sendmail package depends on the sendmail package. E. It erases both the sendmail and sendmail-cf packages because the sendmail-cf package depends on the sendmail package.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login