While backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determined the backup is taking too long and suspect a perf

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

While backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determined the backup is taking too long and suspect a perf

Post by answerhappygod »

While backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determined the backup is taking too long and suspect a performance bottleneck.Which three are true about diagnosing and tuning these problems? (Choose three.)

A. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then both read and write I/O are likely bottlenecks.
B. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVES to a non zero value can improve backup performance when using synchronous I/O.
C. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes noticeably less than an actual backup, then write I/O is a likely bottleneck.
D. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then read I/O is a likely bottleneck. E. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_SYNC_IO.DISCRETE_BYTES_PER_SECOND are a potential performance bottleneck when synchronous I/O is used. F. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVES to a non zero value can improve backup performance when using asynchronous I/O/ G. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_ASYNC_IO.SHORT_WAITS are a potential performance bottleneck when asynchronous I/O is used.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login