Your database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.The following parameters are set in your database instance:Which statement i

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Your database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.The following parameters are set in your database instance:Which statement i

Post by answerhappygod »

Your database is running an ARCHIVELOG mode.The following parameters are set in your database instance:Which statement is true about the archived redo log files?
Your Database I 1
Your Database I 1 (19.87 KiB) Viewed 141 times
A. They are created only in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter.
B. They are created only in the Fast Recovery Area because configuring the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST and DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE parameters automatically enables flashback for the database.
C. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and in the default location $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/arch.
D. They are created in the location specified by the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 parameter and in the location specified by the DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST parameter.
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login