Assuming a RAC database called ORCL, select three statements that correctly demonstrate management actions for the AP se

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
answerhappygod
Site Admin

Assuming a RAC database called ORCL, select three statements that correctly demonstrate management actions for the AP se

Post by answerhappygod »

Assuming a RAC database called ORCL, select three statements that correctly demonstrate management actions for the AP service.

A. To start the AP service, execute: srvctl start service -d ORCL -s AP
B. To disable the AP service on the ORCL4 instance, execute: srvctl disable service -d ORCL -s AP -i ORCL4
C. To stop the AP service, execute: srvctl stop service -s AP
D. To make ORCL5 a preferred instance for the AP service, execute: srvctl set service -d ORCL -s AP -i ORCL5 -r E. To relocate the AP service from the ORCL5 instance to the ORCL4 instance, execute: srvctl relocate service -d ORCL -s AP -i ORCL5 -t ORCL4
Join a community of subject matter experts. Register for FREE to view solutions, replies, and use search function. Request answer by replying!

This question has been solved and has 1 reply.

You must be registered to view answers and replies in this topic. Registration is free.

Register Login